Boyfriend for 12 years always have resentment he broke up with me in December blocked me off of everything. I want to send an email?

I did not contact him after only once saying hello until I knew I was blocked. So want to send an email should I and if so what should I say? This is the email I was thinking...
Hey there!
Some random man came up to me at work and mentioned he was at your warehouse. I was a little taken back since it's been awhile but was a happy to hear your name and I was just wondering what's new and how you are. I also wanted to apologize regarding the situation inadequate feelings are unhealthy and I'm a little embarrassed with the negativity on my part. But You know I'm a good person and have good intentions so I just wanted to make amends. :)

4
0