Am I a bad guy?

Well I am on the verge of breaking up a couple that has been together 6 years. I've discredited the guy, been an improvement upon his failings and even though I am trying to take a girl from another guy I honestly feel I could treat her better... I have always loved having a girl yammer my ear off and I am always giving it my all in a relationship. I actually broke up with a girl once because she refused to talk about herself. I don't know I can't feel passionate about a girl who won't open up. My point is though that I saw this girl, I like this girl, and I have gone for her simply on impulse. The guy has a bad temper problem and has gone on a verbal rampage during work which really embarrassed her (which is when she really started to confide in me) and although he has never hurt her I am afraid he could one day.

12

What Girls Said 1

• You are and selfish.

What Guys Said 2

• It's all competition my man. If it's not you, it's going to be something else. Plus this guy seems like an asshole. As long as she didn't cheat on him with you, it's not your problem friendo. And it certainly didn't make you a bad guy. If a third party can tear their relationship apart, it wasn't meant to be.

• The guy is pretty shitty at work. I do work on the side as a dating coach but I question my ethics and if I were to break them up I would treat her well. But the guy told a lot of people at work to fuck off the other night including a manager so he has a problem keeping his emotions in check which worries me he could hurt her one day.

• Thought u would enjoy the update (also I can't message yet) but I have learned her boyfriend does not trust her. I intend to utilize this to my advantage :)

• Do it man!

• Yep.