Is he strange? I'm confused?

My now ex !!! Has messed my around so many times I'm starting to think he has mental problems , he has ended things with me a few times then begs and wants me back tells me he loves me and me and him forever , he told me all this and more to me with real feelings and deepness so obviously I believed him ! This time he took me to meet his family again and his father and mother we had a nice evening and I heard my boyfriend tell a family member he wants to move in with me etc... a few days after he tells me he doesn't love me ( again ) it's all
a lie etc I've had enough and now never want to go back or see him again in my life !! I feel I hate him ! He's emotionally abused my mind , he made me believe him made me love him and care ! I feel like a fool , all he ever did was make me feel bad , he would put my appearance down , accuse me of talking to other men , he withheld sex to punish me , he was jealous of who I was ! I was blind ! But he has ripped my confidence and feelings apart how do I move on now
Is he strange? I'm confused?
1
1