SO ITS BECOMING ANNOYING NOW MORE THEN LOVING?

I spent 3 years with a women looked after her took her all over the world and paid lived with her for 2 years waited while she was at sea working for 6 months then she cheated on me at sea i forgave her, then she dumps me for calling her a slag... my reaction to holding it all in for 6 months I've been blocked on i message for asking to reconcile and i only get e mail contcat now if she even replys? what am i doing wrong I've pleaded and begged for 3 months and then stopped doing that but its like i was never even alive, she wears my promise ring which she let me put on her finger while she was cheating i wasn't aware until she told me some 5 months later about the cheating... am i a fool? why do i feel like the bad person every day i wake up for a women that vcheated on me then left me high and dry after all her promises and telling me she loved me? have i missed something?

no matter what i say and do there's no reaction to anything at all? I wouldn't mind she's never said she doesn't want to be with me and she came back after the fall out but then took off again 10 days later I'm lost, so this is how a converstaion usallly is any advice

ME) Just seeing your alright, don't hear anything from you at all... I'm just off out to look at vans.. hope your ok anyway.

HER) I'm just sat in the Citroen garage having my car serviced. Hoping I can come home again later. Enjoy van shopping

ME) Very good

ME) if you come home... come see me or can I come see you... please? What you say? .
ME) Love you ya know always will... let me know if we can meet up... I'll even come there if you want me to xx really miss ya ya know... do you miss me? You should text me this e mail stuff is mental.
ME) Hope you got your car sorted, I'd really love to see you this weekend if you have time, unless next week is the week your off college if that's better for you I mean I'm not saying you want to but if you do it would be nice... just saying
ME) Did you make it home ok..

3
0