How do I get back with him?

Okay so my boyfriend of 5 months and I broke up (he broke up with me) because of family problems and he was confused and feeling numb. He started dating casually really soon after that but we stayed close friends and now I'm dating again too. We were really serious about each other like he would plan our futures together and he even named our kids. well I was wondering how I can slowly get him back to more than friends without scaring him off. at this point we don't really hang out anymore because he's scared it'll be awkward so we only talk a couple times a week. thanks in advance for any answers :)

11

What Guys Said 1

• The only advice I can give is complete honesty. If he can't accept it, then it wasn't meant to be.

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him about the happy moments you both spent together before you broke up, this may make him realise that your source of happiness in his life.