Why my boyfriend that I have dated for four years left without saying goodbye?

my ex boyfriend and i were so into each other. he was the best man i could ever wish for. he was so caring and protective. but he was an egoistic prick.. i do love him a lot but we always had a fight almost everyday and most of the time it was me who started up the fight.. but i did seek forgiveness though cause i dont wanna lose him. . and it so happened that day i showed attitude near his friends towards him.. since that day he quit contact with me. didn't even say a single word & that's how it ended... i messaged him a lot i seek closure. sadly he ignored me.. it has been 9 months now since the breakup and i still remember him. please tell me guys why did he left without saying a word? was it my fault or did he find someone new?

What Guys Said 3

• in your post you answer your own questions he left because you fought with him everyday you started the fight most of time and he was sick of it move on

• yeah i am trying to. but was that the right thing to do? to left without saying goodbye after a long term relationship?

• I lost my wife of 22 years to cancer about six months ago it took me 4 months to pack up her clothes and personal items that was scattered around the house there are still a few things in the house that I can see but she wanted me to move move on I don't think I can yet but bit by bit

• im so sorry to hear that.. it will all get better in times.

• Maybe he was sick of the fights but anyway you can't go to his house?

• i went.. and he said he dont wanna talk so i left

• You followed me but you decided to unfollow me but it's alright I'm a little busy anyway

• no it was a mistake. sorry.. i already follow u again

• " i do love him a lot but we always had a fight almost everyday and most of the time it was me who started up the fight.."

"most of the time it was me who started up the fight"

"please tell me guys why did he left without saying a word?"

""[I] started fight[s everyday for four years]""

Seriously, no clue. You sound like gold.

What Girls Said 0