Why is my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend watching and worrying about me?

My dog ex boyfriend basically left me for this girl he was dealing with on the side while we were together and said allllllll of this stuff to me about how I'm miserable about the situation and him and his new girlfriend is working on the future not the past, and our relationship has been out of his system for a while etc; HOWEVER he recently contacted me asking me to call him because he wanted to "make things right" in which he actually wanted to cheat on his NEW GIRLFRIEND with me!(he's a disgusting dirty dog) He watches my snaps on snapchat ALL THE TIME NOW and had the nerve to tell me to not date people (imagine that). His girlfriend watches my insta snaps but we're not following each other. Mind you she made it seem like they're oh so happy, saying all of this smart stuff but if that's the case why are y'all watching me? They are weird to me, I'm happy might I add, it feels great to not be with his dog ass lmao. I've been good ever since we broke up! Please help me understand what they want.
2
2