Why is my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend watching and worrying about me?

My dog ex boyfriend basically left me for this girl he was dealing with on the side while we were together and said allllllll of this stuff to me about how I'm miserable about the situation and him and his new girlfriend is working on the future not the past, and our relationship has been out of his system for a while etc; HOWEVER he recently contacted me asking me to call him because he wanted to "make things right" in which he actually wanted to cheat on his NEW GIRLFRIEND with me!(he's a disgusting dirty dog) He watches my snaps on snapchat ALL THE TIME NOW and had the nerve to tell me to not date people (imagine that). His girlfriend watches my insta snaps but we're not following each other. Mind you she made it seem like they're oh so happy, saying all of this smart stuff but if that's the case why are y'all watching me? They are weird to me, I'm happy might I add, it feels great to not be with his dog ass lmao. I've been good ever since we broke up! Please help me understand what they want.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• As you have already experienced, he is trying to cheat on his girlfriend with you and his girlfriend is trying to find out if he actually has.

I think this kind of persons might drag you down. Why don't you just block them? I don't think you will owe them any explanation and it will give you some peace of mind.

• Thank you so much for your opinion, I just blocked them and I also believe that is what it is as well.

• You are welcome. I hope you never face such people in life again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't you block them or something? They probably just want to make you feel miserable. It sounds like a really stupid game they're playing.

• I believe so too, I just blocked them. Thank you so much for sharing your opinion.

• You're welcome! And good luck. I hope they will stay out of your life :)

What Guys Said 1

• he still want to keep tabs on you

What Girls Said 1

• He hasn't gotten over you and she knows