How can I get my eyes to stop following me ex?

I always watch and take note and notice exactly what he is doing anytime he is within possibility of crossing my sight, same room, or anything we are in the same place, ill always know where he is and what he is doing. I hate him but I can't help but watch him and know what he is doing. How do i stop? I don't want to be like this when he never cared about me in the first place and used me for his attention fix when we dated him and ignored me if I didn't give him attention. It been maybe a month and a half simce we broke up.

What Guys Said 2

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more...

• sounds like you don't hate him as much as you think you do

What Girls Said 0