(Repost) I'm really confused and lost?

Things are very awkward between myself and a coworker, We used to be just work friends, texting, a bit of flirting but I asked her out and things got awkward... She didn't give me a clear answer, and later I found out she had a boyfriend.

I cannot read this girl, I want to believe she is a good person and I just misread things... Maybe she doesn't know I have feelings.

But it seems like she likes attention, gossiping, is a fake person, manipulative, I'm not sure if girls are just like this in general, or I just met a bad girl. She probably knows I like her.(She vented even about her boyfriend to me after I found out)

I have mixed feelings and am conflicted. I don't know what to think.

I really want to apologize for the tension, I should have never liked a coworker, and I should have been cool even if she didn't want to date (I was confused at the time)
and at least I can move on knowing I tried to properly get closure...(I had 2 botched attempts at this already)

Or I can assume that she knows I like her, lead me on, is not very smart and it's just better to cut my loses and move on. Which I really hate assuming things, and it kills me to accept she is a bad girl.

I'm stressed out, Depressed and I can't make a decision here.

I don't want to be with her, but I just want to come to peace with things.

I'm dying here :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Just behave as if nothing happened

• It's too late, we were both on and off. Talking and then Ignoring.

I really want to talk about things but she seems the type to just to want to ignore it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0