Can a girl choose not to pursue a relationship with a guy?

if she thinks she'll never see him again? And if, many months later, it turns out that she WILL see him again, would she send a small text to him?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on if they were close before she thought she wasn't going to see him again. If he was important to her than she might try and text every once in a while to see how he. But if they hardly know each other than probably not. And in both cases she might be thinking " What's the point?" And you have to kept in mind that it is not a one way street if you want to talk to her than you can text her and you should.

If she runs into you many months later and is still interested than she should text you but I want to stress the fact that you don't have to wait and let her text you. Often times things are misconstrued on both ends where one thinks texts are not welcome when in reality it doesn't matter and it is better to try and see than to regret doing nothing.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on the people. I would willingly keep in touch with someone I might not see again if he was worth it, but most girls won't.

It's possible and sounds very likely

What Guys Said 1

• they have more options than us since all girls have to do is welcome or reject our advances