What does it mean when your ex hasn't changed relationship status or taken pictures down?

My ex and just broke up 3 days ago. We've been together for a year and 3 months, but known each other for 5 years and had history behind it. He broke up with me because of my lying issues, but my feelings started to fade on how he talks to me. I love still love him and he loves me, but he broke up with me because I lied and because he's heart broken. We fought a lot on the relationship but tried everything to make it out. When he broke up with me, he made me feel convinced that he still loves me and that he wants to work on himself as do I. Also mentioned how he can't look at anyone else the same and how he doesn't want to date. He ended it with if it's meant to be it come back. Why doesn't delete our pictures and change the status already? Please help. The cut is freshly opened and I never felt this way before.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

What Guys Said 3

• 1- I take forever to update my social online crap and many other guys same

2- he maybe still have feelings for u. And he can't do it :/ it's hard for him.

• He may have problems getting over you. It may just be a sign of what you said that he still has feelings for you

• I've never understood that with girls or guys. They keep photos of guys and girls who they once dated in their phone. I think I'm the only person on the planet with a phone and a empty photo gallery. I have only my daughter as a screen saver.

What Girls Said 0