What does it mean when your ex hasn't changed relationship status or taken pictures down?

My ex and just broke up 3 days ago. We've been together for a year and 3 months, but known each other for 5 years and had history behind it. He broke up with me because of my lying issues, but my feelings started to fade on how he talks to me. I love still love him and he loves me, but he broke up with me because I lied and because he's heart broken. We fought a lot on the relationship but tried everything to make it out. When he broke up with me, he made me feel convinced that he still loves me and that he wants to work on himself as do I. Also mentioned how he can't look at anyone else the same and how he doesn't want to date. He ended it with if it's meant to be it come back. Why doesn't delete our pictures and change the status already? Please help. The cut is freshly opened and I never felt this way before.
4
0