How can I forget my ex?

even after marriage i can't forget my ex any advice

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Booze. A little hard liquor never let me down

What Guys Said 3

• yes i have a good advice, grow a pair (not lietrally you're a girl after all) and move the fk on, an ex is your past not your future, this "i can't forget him/her" is a load of bull, you can forget anyone you want if you mean it, only if you're the cheating type and you dont mean it you will not forget and always want more.

• You never will. It just fades over time as long as you cut all contact you have with him

• There's no magic advice a guy or girl can give you. I know, I have a wife that I and our daughter had to walk away from.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!