Should I hold on to a guy who wants be with his ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. He's explicitly telling you that a relationship, with you, is not a priority to him. Why would you desire someone that doesn't desire you? You must recognize your inherent value and guaranteed happiness with another person that makes you a priority, thereby, respecting and honoring you, properly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, nobody wants to be a rebound. Show him you respect yourself and move on. That will also make him respect you more. You could tell him that you feel he isn't over his ex and that you don't want to be 2nd choice, wishing him well but that you can't be with him until he knows exactly what he wants.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Should you hold on to a burning rope?

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no. The guy obviously hasn't broken cleanly with his ex and might hurt you. Just let it go and find someone open and clean.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope. move one there are a lot of single guys out there. Happy fishing

1|0
    0|0
  • God no. Dont waste your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh sure that's headed down the wrong path and straight to dump his ass lane believe me and do it today

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPESAUCE.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope if he's all ready thinking of being with her he's all ready left you... sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck no, if a guy can't see you for the amazing girl you are, that's hos Problem, trust when we say that there are many guys who would devote themselves wholey to you, and love only you. go for someone who completes you, and is completed by you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No you nead to break up cuz he's to into ex

1|0
    0|0
  • i say nope bcz if he don't hav place for u In his heart it's waste of hold him still

1|0
    0|0
  • no
    he is love other person and when u hold his hand
    u only grab his
    he will not grab ur Hand
    u mass up ur life

1|0
    1|0
  • let him go

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the no!!

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... should you stab yourself with an std needle?

1|0
    0|0
  • BE SMART NOW...

1|0
    0|0
    • yes. I have actually made my decision long ago. just wanted to see if it is the right one.

• Best wishes

• How do you know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, I wouldn't. Because eventually down the line once you start getting attached chances are if his ex comes back in the picture. He will leave you. Its not a good feeling so to avoid that wish him well but go on about your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Let go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Let go of him. Don't wait around.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't I suggest you let him be

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

1|0
    0|0
  • No no never drop him like a hat no matter what he says no leave

1|0
    0|0
  • honey, drop him you don't need to settle!

1|0
    0|0
  • No do not do that if he wants his ex let him go and have his ex but if he comes crying back to you don't take him back

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that's like someone hammering 100 red flags into your view all at once. Very bad idea

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;