My guy friend says he girlfriend is 50 pounds over weight and says she's unattractive... why dose he call me beautiful and pretty I'm 50 pounds over?

Several different occasions he's told me I was beautiful and I caught him checking me out once I don't understand he says he's attracted to girls that are skinny but yet it's been dating this girl for like three years that's been overweight like I don't understand

Most Helpful Guy

• He may like skinny girls but can appreciate a beautiful big girl as well.

What Guys Said 6

• It all depends on the body figure and proportions. How does your body measure compared to hers. If you are more like an hourglass or thick and curvy in the right places , he will like it. Secondly age is important. I you are young, he will like you. Third , facial looks are important. If your face is attractive , he will appreciate it. Fourth , even your style of dressing and manners in talking can and your financial soundness can make him feel , you are better.

• Plus size girls can be hot. More than any other feature, guys are most attracted to face and you have an attractive face.

• Different things work for people... not all 50 pounds on people is created equally... weight distribution is different.

• I think your right
      Because he told me that being 50 pounds over was unattractive. But I don't think he realizes I'm 50 pounds over weight. Lol

• And she's like 45 I'm only 26

• Yea... it's probably just on you, whatever it looks like... he likes it lol... you probably have the weight in the right places... lol

• How old is she compared to you?

• I'm in my 20s and she's in her 40s

• That's a big difference. Your youth equates to more beauty than she has at her age

• He's a disloyal, dishonest prick.

• Not really he pays her mortgage

• He pays her bills

• Paying anything is neither love or loyalty. But if that's the type of men you admire, so be it. Good luck.

• Cuz he mite like you more than her

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone sees things a bit differently :)