Saw my married co-worker on a dating site?

Should I say: wasssssssssssssss upppppppppp?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It is none of your business but it would be a great move just because. Make him/her embarrassed of what they are doing. My family was destroyed bc of an unfaithful parent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah that would be hilarious hahahaha

What Girls Said 15

• Since you're co-workers and have to see each other everyday and keep things professional, I'd say no xD

• I'd be immature about it lol. Just send the eye emojis 👀 lmao

• well here comes trouble & pettiness

• Do what you want, but just remember, Karma is a bitch.

• You're only looking at it from the cheater's POV as opposed to the cheater's spouse POV. Karma cancels out

• And the cheater is helping who? Anyhow, I would never out a cheater.

• The cheater is obviously helping himself. I thought you were serious about wanting to out him, now I know you're not. Trust me, I know. It's like the saying, "Don't shoot the messenger."

My comments were never about them, it was about you. Remember, those ain't your fucking monkeys. Let someone else clean up the shit.

• It's awkward, whether the person is married or not.

For all you know they might be in an open relationship. Don't jump to the worst conclusion.

• Honestly it isn't your place. They might have an agreement with their SO for all you know.

• sure man.

• Dont jump to conclusions just yet, could be his old account before he got married.

• Do it. Haha

• Yes.

• Lol yup

• Do it

• Hahaha no

• Lmao

• Who gives a fuck... mind your business

What Guys Said 8

• I'm actually siding with a couple of the girls: I don't think it's any of your business.

Likewise, keep in mind, if it's a co-worker, then they could find something to use against you at some point. It would really suck if they, say, got a promotion ahead of you in the future and then retaliated by firing you for calling them on using that site.

• 90% profiles or ghost profiles that haven't been checked in years. Most people don't go through the effort to delete them. I wouldn't jump to comclusions just yet

• Why not? I've a seen people i know and it's not like ur hitting on them. MAYbe swap horror stories I don't know lol

• Stay in your lane

• Wow maybe I actually do have a chance with my co-worker who has a boyfriend...

• Should confront her and then break up with her.

• Bust their arse

• Lol oh yes!!!