Is she over me and is there still hope?

I recently started talking to this girl and she was REALLY into me... long story short she gave me what i wanted and i started ignoring her because of personal and life issues... we stop talking for 1 or 2 months and rumor from friends is that she hates me. We see each other again and she tries to he cold hearted and rude to me but she also sticks up for me when some other guy tries to come at me. We start talking on sc again but its not like it use to be, instead she sends simple basic msgs to piss me off (for example ill ask her a question and her response would be "lol" or "same") with replys not even relevant to my question. She actively sends me NSFW pics of herself which makes no sense... i really love her at this point and told her I'm leaving for bootcamp REAL soon so GIRLS i need to understand what this means...

sorry for the long post๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

30

What Girls Said 3

• leave 4 boot camp, period

• I feel she is done with you but who knows. You could get lucky.

• intentionally ignoring and kissing you off... f*ck her. here's women who will intentionally make you happy.. go serve our country.. good man! God bless you and stay safe!

What Guys Said 0