Closure... is there a way to get a guy to talk face to face?

As you can see from previous question my relationship destructed quickly after accusing him of cheating, he said he didn't know what he wanted, when I asked if he really didn't think he could forgive me or we could move on he was unsure, said didn't know what to do. I felt like a horrible person I accused him of something, overreacted he said I treated him like an a**hole, and a cheater and has not, he doesn't play games. Last night he said gotta give him time to build trust, and gonna take work. But past two nights same strange car in his driveway and he lied about not bring home last night, he doesn't know I know that, how do I get him to talk face to face to give myself closure and let him know he's a shitty person?
+1 y
Well I sent the text to ask to meet up and clean the slate, no response. I think he knows he's caught and avoiding the reality of the person he truly is.. people suck, and what made me keep this person in my life for so long, why did I ignore all the signs. Time to make everyday count
+1 y
Well I did it, I confronted him in person after he refused to respond to my text about the car in the driveway, the lies, the ex resurfacing on Instagram, who days after I sent the text about that stuff suddenly started liking everything he posted, no longer said single and he started following her, and the result he dodged giving specific answers, had bs excuses and seconds later set his Instagram to private. But he's not a cheater and a liar all these things are my craziness
1
1