Should I be mad at my girlfriend for basically cheating?

Ok so my girlfriend basically cheated on me today
Right in my face.
(we are both 17)

Ok so im in an online relationship with this girl who is 17 just like me, she doesn't live far from me, maybe a 10-20 minute drive, but we aren't allowed to see eachother because of her parents,

Anyway, today she started a group chat with me & some boys (like 3 other boys), we were all just talking about anything really, but the boys kept flirting, me and my girlfriend told them we were together like a billion times, well I had left the group chat & she took her shirt off & showed the boys her boobs...

The only reason I know is because one of the guys recorded it, he sent me the video. On the video as soon as I leave she says
"Ok I have to hurry up" & she takes her shirt off & starts playing with her chest...& she said
"if you want to see more, add me on snapchat"

Should I break up with her?
The reason I dont want to is because
Before I confronted her, she came clean, &
She apologized.

I don't know what to do...
We are supposedly going to meet up soon & she's so cute I dont wanna just let her go... What do you suggest I do?
  • Break up with her
  • Give her another chance
  • Results
    Vote C

1619

Most Helpful Girl

• That is absolutely irrational behaviour. The fact that she waited for you to go offline and do that is just bad. Then to tell them to add her on Snapchat so she can see more, is worse. It's no wonder her parents don't let her date - she doesn't know how to respect herself yet.

Don't go out with this girl. How is she to respect and understand your feelings and values if she doesn't have any for herself.

• She's just a very nice person like
      she lets people use her and will do anything for someone just to feel wanted.
      i'm not going to say she didn't want to do it.. she probably did.. she could have said no..

• You have the wrong definition of "nice" here. I'm sure what she did, didn't leave you feeling "nice" now did it? Take a step back to realize that this girl isn't mature and is still in the state of just wanting attention rather than seeking commitment.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know how she looks and act like, but from your description, she sounds pretty cheap and slutty. I think you should break up wif her, or after sex. Not someone to keep for long.

• her clothes reveal a little bit but she doesn't really dress slutty.. she's really nice & doesn't know how to tell people no.. like if you ask her for a nude picture shell just ask why & send it..

• This reply is shocking! I mean if you're okay with her this attitude of being unable to say no, then keep her. Why even think about her cheating on you? If you had any problem with her cheating on you, you wouldn't keep her for this long. But remember one thing, by keeping her you are compromising on your self respect and also on your chance of getting a loyal partner later.

• Yeah, what is "doesnt know how to tell people no"? So you should ask yourself this, do you want to keep someone who always tell yes to others?