Should I leave my cocaine addicted husband?

Help me please I am stuck. I love my husband so much but I feel like I am finished trying. I have three daughters and a fourth one on the way. My husband is kind funny and a really nice guy when he's not coked out his head. He is on thousands and thousands of pounds debt with dealers. He woyld dissapear away and stay in hotels alone and take loads of it. It's put me in a debt myself I'm trying to look after my family and feel like I'm doing absolutely everything, all the house work washing ironing also go to work and college and he lies around all day in bed! I am almost 7 months pregnant. I really don't know if I should leave him or stick by him and try and help because I don't feel he is getting any better. Has anyone been in a similar situation and left I don't want to just give up on him but feel I have no choice :(

Thanks everyone I think deep down I know I have to leave just feel like I'm giving up on him and abandoning him. The thought of seeing him with someone else destroys me as well:(

512

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get the kids out of there ASAP and yourself. He can't get better until he hits rock bottom and you and the kids leaving may finally help him get there and he stops. Be stern, don't let him see the kids and make sure he makes an effort to get clean.

Most Helpful Girl

• dump the useless moron

What Guys Said 11

• He needs to face losing everything if he's ever going to put himself on trial and see the forest from the empty bags. If its taking a toll on you, its draining your ability to not only enjoy your life but also to be a parent and roll model. If you can get away from him until he pulls his head out of his ass you should do that asap. good luck

• Leave without even giving any advanced notice. Then tell him the only way you will ever go back is if he cleans up and words are meaningless. Only actions and passing drug tests matter. Keep in mind that the odds of you finding a good guy are low till you get your divorce. Would get the ball rolling on that before a year has passed for sure.

• yes get out of there before he drags your kids into it run now

• he abandoned you moment he got hooked and started abuseing he's family need to get those kids away from someone like that

• I don't mean too be rude and I apologise if this sounds harsh but I would if it was me I would do it not only for myself but my children too I hope you understand and you don't take this the wrong way 😊

• if you'll be with him, you'll spoil four lives...

• It not good for your children to be In that environment.. Better option is to leave

• yaah you should leave him

• I don't need to read any of those weird to say yes. i think you know the answer to this question

• if he ain't gonna change-then yes

• Yep! No brainer. Shouldn't have got with him in the first place if this has always been the case since you met?

• Has he ever sniffed it off your tits?
    Do you enjoy the cocaine fueled sex?
    And you need to leave him, you're enabling him by staying with him. Just hope that the loss of his family finally sparks a change in him, and he finally kicks the shit. The flip side being the loss could make things worse than they've ever been before

What Girls Said 4

• You're not giving up on him, he has given up on you and his children.
    He has let you down big time.

• Yes! Drug addicts are never good partners, not a healthy environment for you to be in get out before it gets worse

• Well you love him. But if he loves you i think he could change for you, i think you should talk to him, and be really really serious about it, tell him to get help, and that you're worried, if he doesn't give a crap it's not worth it sadly, He gotta listen to you too, if he loves you he would do anything for you, and help you. Give him one last chance to change, if he doesn't, then i would say you should leave :/

• Leave him before it is too late