My girl broke up suddenly?

It's really weird! she tells me let's breakup, all of a sudden... she tells me not to trust her anymore, she tells me she lied to me on so many occasions. and she's frustrated by this. she doesn't want to be with me. All I wanted was to help her succeed in her stuff, be it her college or at any other stuff she was interested in, I made her feel better all the time, she used to call me when she's upset and I would make her laugh changing the topic all together! She agrees I make her feel special. she says she loves me, even after breakup. she's doesn't want to be in a relationship, for which I completely understand it's her life, her decision, her heart to give whomever she feels deserving. But the fact that's haunting me is that if I was so special for her, if there was nothing wrong in me why did she breakup with me? and that to all of a sudden like 5mins before she were saying how much she likes me and boom! there goes the bomb she'd crying and doesn't even pick up my calls... it's been more than 2 weeks I've controlling my tears so that no one would know how sad I really am. but not a night goes by when I don't cry myself to sleep thinking about what was it that I do wrong? it's such like a cliffhanger! few times we have talked on the phone she told me she loves me but she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. we have met once after the breakup we really had a great kiss! but now as I think of it, maybe it was our last kiss.

21

What Girls Said 2

• She seems conflicted. If you want to move on, cut all ties of communication. She seems to not know what she want and is pulling you along. You didn't do anything wrong, you gave it your all and she just didn't deserve it.

• she got a bigger better deal from someone else

What Guys Said 1

• she definitely has found someone else and he has shown interest in her. so now she's in a hurry to break up with you.
    it's called as "upgrading".