How to apologise to an ex?

How does this sound? No for you. I'm apologising because i realised a long time ago and I had a lot of time to reflect on things. I'm apologising for being immature and emotional, I saw the mistakes I made and I didn't want to make them again. I care about you. I wasn't ready, I never knew what it was like being in a relationship and you were my first everything, and I love you a lot and I didn't realise what I was doing wrong until I had the time to reflect

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you're not going to look stupid for giving a heartfelt apology.
    How long has it been since you've last spoken?

• A month

• But he never texts me. It's always me...

• So I've tried everything and he still doesn't care enough to talk to me so after this there's nothing more I can do

What Guys Said 2

• And you'll do it over and over and over again. No, you don't apologize - he doesn't care. Next time maybe it will work out better.

Choose wisely, treat kindly. :)

• have you already tried to apologize? if so it isn't about finding the right combination of words. its about letting go and waiting to see if forgiveness reaches out.

• Yeah I just said this ' I'm apologising because i realised a long time ago and I had a lot of time to reflect on things. I'm apologising for being immature and emotional, I saw the mistakes I made and I didn't want to make them again. I care about you, I wasn't ready then, I never knew what it was like being in a relationship and you were my first everything, and I loved you a lot, I still do. I didn't realise what I was doing wrong and how to deal with certain things until I had the time to reflect on our relationship and work on myself'

• Im sorry to say I think its too much. When shits skating on a razeors edge, relaxed and direct is the only way to stay the course. too much pressure from either direction is a potential disaster. As much thought went into your apology, he's obviously still got some residing anger and hurt, and they're not exactly rational emotions, nomatter how rational you present anything too him. Patience really is your best ally right now.

• Yeah perhaps but he was the one who cheated on me... so there's reasons behind my behaviour although it's not an excuse, I still admit my own mistakes and tried to do everything possible to fix it. I sent it but cut most of it out. What he chooses to do is on him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!