Circumcision necessary or not?

i dont have my parents so my girlfriend and her family asking me to have circumcision to marry her and change my name to muslim. what should I do 😓

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it! If that's what you have to do, then it's not the people you want in your life. They should accept you for who you are, and if they can't do that, don't accept them.

Most Helpful Guy

• tell them to get lost. No circumcision is necessary and there is no need to change your name. If they can't accept you as you are, then walk away fast. This girl and her family are NOT in control of you.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them no and leave while you still can.

What Guys Said 4

• circumcision originated from people thinking it would stop masturbation but it didn't so it isn't really necessary since it doesn't stop masturbation

• but her family is forcing me to do so im scared... really confused... i really love her so much can't leave her but they are telling me to accept these terms then only marry her...

• okay so you want to marry a muslim girl but her family wants you to get a circumcision
      because muslims think a nt circumcised penis is dirty and if her family is muslim i think there is no other way

• never give up your religion for a woman...

• It's only necessary to get the hot chicks

Or girls who are obsessed with giving head