If I have sex with him, can I have a chance?

I loved someone for 2 years I am really interested in his way to be, and he knows I'm very easy with him I that kind of thinks when we are fine, I want to be more than friends again, we were in a short relationship when we were teens he break up because I didn't want to have sex. I regret and think it was my fault. When we are fine he is the best person I've known and a really good support. If I intimate with him will he just go?, Will be a good choice intimate?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Never think or assume sex will keep a guy. It is a good chance he will accept your offer for sex, then ghost you. You would be taking a gamble.

What Guys Said 3

• No fucking him will not make him love you no matter how many times you do it

• Uh No­čśéThats a terrible idea and anyone that dumps someone over not having sex are douches. All that will do is maybe a one night stand and you'll feel even worse

• Sex will never keep a guy

What Girls Said 0