I am not sure if I want to be with my boyfriend anymore and I don't know if I'm just confused, how do I tell him that I don't feel it anymore?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now but we have been seeing each other since last summer. I like him and I enjoy talking to him but lately, I have been feeling like he's been hovering and clingy and I am not sure if he was already like that or I'm just noticing this now. I was the one who asked for him back after I cut it off when we were just going on dates. But, now I just feel like I want to be friendly, I don't want to call him baby or telling him that I love him. I feel like I might have just been infatuated with him and I feel awful about it. I feel like I have just never truly been alone because I just jumped into dating after leaving my other S. O. I feel like a total asshole for this. Also, he is my coworker.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Ouch, the coworker thing is tough especially if you have frequent contact with him at work. Although, you already know what you feel and if you've felt this for a while then it's time to cut the cord in my opinion.

• first off its not wise to date people in your work environment. but if you want to split just use the normal motifs. its not you its me. I really just need to focus on myself. etc.

• You have to tell him properly, without worrying about the situation.

What Girls Said 0