I tried talking to him about everything?

about feeling second best, about his lack of sexual interaction with pleasuring me, how stupid this "break" is and that i feel like all of this is pointless, that i shouldn't waste my time anymore.

he tried telling me everything is okay and that he loves me, that i love him, that we are still together (even though technically we arent) and after i tried to talk to him about how stupid this is, he turned his nice side around and started throwing the crazy cards, claiming it's all in my head and that i'm in a stupid mindset when i'm really not.

every time i try talk to him about my feelings, he always tells me i'm being silly, that i'm crazy and that i need to stop over thinking and stop talking..

why won't he let me express how i feel? how i see things? is he doing it to reassure himself?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Just move on homie

• why you wasting your time. The goal of relationship for someone to treat you right. If have to tell them you wasting your time which is too valuable. move on

• He justvcabt face realitybhe neads to change

• Thanks for under standing my misprints hate not being able to fix all of them for free here

• I don't know what he's trying to do but apparently he's not really interested in you for some reason, but if that's you in the profile picture, OMG! you are absolutely gorgeous and very sexy?

• when was the last time he went down on you and you had sex together?

• it is me in the picture, haha

the last time he went down on me was over three months ago, he got lucky Friday
      last time we slept together was Saturday, we haven't seen eachother since (i had work that night and he dropped me off)

• OMG gorgeous, anyhow 3 months good Lord! well I have been single for over 5 years now and I don't know what to think about these guys not satisfying their partners and ignoring them etc.. here I am beginning to get so desperate to try and find a girl to be with OMG, I'm too nice a guy I guess, it seems like the jerk's are getting all the women. god I'm so lonely and extremely horny AF on top of it all LoL if I ever find someone she would never want for anything while she is with me I can promise you that, you are so beautiful and sexy and he just doesn't get interested wowww if you weren't with him I'd be trying to get you for sure, but I doubt if you can handle me!

What Girls Said 0