What am I supposed to do ?

I'm still madly in love with my ex.. what am I suppose to do?

it kills me everyday in side..

21

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I have to say I'm sorry and breakups are one of the worst things we go through. I've been feeling the same way for three months. Unrequited love is horrible.

For your own sake, you have to move on. This is going to be very challenging. If he doesn't want to get back together you need to cut him off cold turkey. Call your phone company and have them block his number so he can't text/ call. Erase his number. Block him on Facebook. Do whatever you have to do.

I've been through two breakups... One with my 5 year boyfriend and the other with a 7 month relationship. Ironically it was easier to break up with the fiver. It's because we cut off all contact. The 7 monther and I are still friends and it almost killed me.

Long story short: END ALL CONTACT. I hope everything works out with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you guys break up? did you leave him? if so then you probably hurt him alot.. If he left you then I guess you need to speak to him. Try and talk to him, if he doesn't wanna talk then forget it.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about it. If he still has feelings for you, try it again.

If not, stop talking for a while, maybe hookup with a few people. Boost your self esteem. You'll get through it. I know you will.

I was in the same situation until about a week ago.

Just keep your head up.