Would you stay with your wife if she got pregnant from another man?

215

Most Helpful Girl

• Human beings aren't so plain and simple. Of course, morally, it's a definite no, but no one here knows the dynamics of your relationship.

• I don't have this problem, I just wanted to see if people would stand up for themselves or cuck out.

• like she's super rich and he's one year away from lifelong alimony. only reason any reasonable person would stay.

Most Helpful Guy

• heck no! and some states will make you pay child support for those kids til theyre 18 if you stay long enough after finding out. Document when you found out and back out. She screwed herself and kids when she screwed someone else. Make the dad pay by walking away, its her responsibility to take that guy to court, you are not abandoning those kids because they are not yours. would you randomly take care of kids you didn't know? this is no different.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't whoever will stay re stupid

What Guys Said 14

• Nope, I'd even buy her the bus ticket!

• Don't worry because if you guys divorce she will get your car and house and you can ride the bus. Plus if she just puts your name on the birth certificate you get to pay for the child support even if the real father is found.

• Pretty fair, eh?

• Nope that's why Mgtow is growing.

• If this implies cheating on you: CLEARLY NOT. Otherwise: depends on you, to stay with her you must love her and what's in her. If you can't honestly and genuinely do that, then you're utterly unsuited for such relationship and the best you could do, for the sake of both of you, is letting her know that you cannot stay together.

• How would it not imply cheating?

• You could have not known or whatever... This is G&G, I expect every possible human being here asking stuff, and I don't know you, so how could I know. You didn't literally mentioned she cheated, what makes me think you're somehow not accepting the truth yet? She disrespected you, and she doesn't deserve your love. Period. You are better than that, and deserve better, and she will never understand that.

• the question says your wife

• No. Dishonesty can't be part of a marriage.

• Nope

• Who IN THE BLUE FUCK would?

• hell no

• No. The whore and her pimp can raise their bastard child. Im getin the fuck outta there.

• Hell to the no! To the no no No! Hell to the no..

• I would leave her

• Help ducking no

• she is not my wife

• She would still get half your shit in the divorce and if she put your name on the birth certificate you have to pay child support.

• this is the problem in your country but in our country we don't have this thing or rule to get half of your

• nope. no chance.

• first of all, when the child will be born we will take some blood tests to see if it is mine. 2nd of all, I WILL NOT PAY A F***ING dime for a child who's not mine

• No, wtf...

• Probably not