If you found out one or more of your kids weren't yours what would you do?

614

Most Helpful Girl

• Blame the hospital.

• Well yeah I hope the baby that comes out of you is yours.

• dump the bitch, but why would you sue? you could put that money towards the child's college and anything else they'll need in life.

• or the hospital will pay for it

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean by cheating and not mistakingly switching the children at the hospital then I would feel cheated cause I've always wanted my own biological kids. My mom has tried so hard to raised me as a single mother for the past few years and been through so much. I want my mom to have grandkids. I don't want to only do it for her though. I want to do it for myself too so it'd be hard for me to get over that my significant other would prefer to have someone else's even though she chose to be/stay with me, but I guessI wouldn't really have much of a choice but to take care of them as their dad, but I wouldn't want to be with my SO anymore

What Girls Said 5

• love it unconditionally. my child will be my child regardless where it comes from.

• It wasn't really for girls, but if a child came out of your vagina and it wasn't yours you had better solve that mystery quick

• I'd probably faint

• Well first I would get confused. Than I would say "What?"

• if I were a guy I'd most definitely break up with her but I'd still be a daddy. Well it depends on how old the child is too.

• So you would be a cuckhold?

• No, like I said I'd leave her. If I've helped raise the child it doesn't matter if it's blood or not. I'd love it like it was my own. I wouldn't want anything to do with the woman though.

• Sue the hospital and find my real child

• If I was a guy I would stay with my wife and act like nothing happened. It's better for the child.

• No it isn't because eventually the truth will come out and the child will resent both of you. Then the child has to accept their own mom is a whore.

• @DontStepOnTheCat Nice.

What Guys Said 13

• Be a good father... Wtf...

• I found out my daddy wasn't mine when I was 17, and he kept on being a good fucking man. You are a fuck, and fuck your feelings braj

• I don't need to blast you condemned yourself. I wouldn't make fun of your girl for being barren and I'm glad you got a vasectomy.

• Awww, I guess you are the better man. Thumbs up sweetie

• I'd give them back to the owner.

• Easy, get a divorce. Then maybe go to a titty bar.

• I would send them back home to next door, i am not cooking for everyone.

• dna test need to be made mandatory for these situations.

• The kid would be fine, and I'd still love him or her if I raised em.

The soon to be ex wouldn't be so lucky.

• time 2 feed some hungry dogs I mean I did it before but she never said they were mine and we both knew it

• If married a devorce an if not still go to court to over it

• Take the ones that are mine and get the F out

• will surprise them with a new Momma

• I would fucking murder the wife... and stab her to death... and then also kill the kid...

• Honor demands that i kill them. But we dont do honor killings so i just divorce her.

• Love them just the same.

• So you would be a cuck? Would you stay with your wife?

• Doing the right thing would be allowing the child to be with their real father, and letting them decide if they want to keep you as a dad. However this isn't a brother that you found out isn't related to you or had a different dad, this is a child that you thought came from you and you have responsibility over. It sounds like a noble idea to sacrifice your self for a whores baby, and possibly not having any of your own. It's not noble it's stupid and you should first ask the child if they even want to call you dad anymore. If you want to continue raising the kid than know that you are being a cuckhold.

• I'm glad I don't know you. Your very limited in your perception and obvouslly an idiot.