Am I wrong to say this?

Me and my girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago on mutual terms. She wanted to remain friends but it was too hard for me to be emotionally with her coz deep down I still love her. I was trying to forget her and move on and am having a hard time as it is. She still texted me once and even called me today saying she called for no reason. I told her not to contact me coz its making it harder to forget her. I feel like am back to ground zero.
+1 y
I dont want to get back with her, I know that for a fact and I do try to focus on things why I left her but not everything is black and white. What should I say to her if she contacts again, without sounding like an ass, coz we broke up on mutual terms and the least i could do is not sound like one given we shared awesome memories too. I wouldn't want to hurt her more, coz she might be going through the same thing
Am I wrong to say this?
2
2