Am I wrong to say this?

Me and my girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago on mutual terms. She wanted to remain friends but it was too hard for me to be emotionally with her coz deep down I still love her. I was trying to forget her and move on and am having a hard time as it is. She still texted me once and even called me today saying she called for no reason. I told her not to contact me coz its making it harder to forget her. I feel like am back to ground zero.

I dont want to get back with her, I know that for a fact and I do try to focus on things why I left her but not everything is black and white. What should I say to her if she contacts again, without sounding like an ass, coz we broke up on mutual terms and the least i could do is not sound like one given we shared awesome memories too. I wouldn't want to hurt her more, coz she might be going through the same thing

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact is the best way to move on! Staying in contact makes it harder to get over the other person as you remain attached to them and their lives. Only way of true healing is through detachment and that can only happen through no contact. Time will make things better but you need to let go to make it happen.

• What should i tell her if she contacts me again, I dont want to block her, she might call me in case of an emergency, she doesn't have many close friends.

• Say that you're not interested in just friendship at this point in time and want space to get over the situation. No need to block her. But just rememeber it's not on you to fix the fact that she has no close friends. It's her own problem and her own life. She cannot drag you down for the sake of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's what you do, delete every form of contact with her, don't hang out where she does and loose some friends who you know will tell her what your doing. Right down everything you didn't like about her and read it every time you even think about what's she doing until you forget her. Don't get back together with her that shit only works in movies.

• I dont want to get back with her, I know that for a fact and I do try to focus on things why I left her but not everything is black and white. What should I say to her if she contacts again, without sounding like an ass, coz we broke up on mutual terms and the least i could do is not sound like one given we shared awesome memories too and I wouldn't want to hurt her more coz she might be going through the same thing

• I dont think she will go that far I was with her for 3 years, but yeah I think I should say bye to avoid further conversations, coz it will only lead to more hurt.

• Don't underestimate female hypergamy and monkey branching.

What Girls Said 1

• You are not wrong. you are totally right. you have got to move on.

• that is no longer your problem. what you don't want her to do is to call you everytime she feels like it's an emergency especially if you have a new girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• You are not wrong. I would be the same way. You are right in that you can't move on if she kept in contact. Not only that, if you do find a new girl, and the old one keeps contacting you, your new girl won't like that and will dump you. Stay strong! Block her number!