When did you feel like it's really over?

my ex and i broke up a month ago and i'm struggling to believe that this was it, there won't ever be anything else. when do people usually realize it's over for good?

and i know. some people might say "an ex is an ex for a reason". yes, i know. i just wanna know how much time it takes for you to actually feel like you were dumped and there's no turning back (i rationally know there isn't a turning back, now i just struggle to emotionally understand it and believe it)

03

What Guys Said 3

• Their actions most likely decide that rather than the time, in my silly case she kept coming closer to me and then distancing again, it was a long process, so it's hard to say. But I'd say if there is no interaction at all then around two months for me.

• why did she keep coming to you?

• thank you

• You're welcome

• I personally recognize it straight after the break up, others may task longer

• Join the club and for us only time will tell, good luck

What Girls Said 0