How to avoid boobs as a distraction?

Im a very innocent guy but often i get distracted by boobs. For instance im strolling at a cinema and some hot girl passes by with her cleavage visible, i feel distracted

98

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha :3 get a decent girl
    who won't show her boobs to you or anyone

that will help you change and get out of the distraction

• she won't be showing her boobs. that's odd a bit

• haha, if you dont want to be distracted by boobs

:3 its not odd,.. girls like that are simply more for formality

• (. ) ( .)

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a very innocent guy" Stop being so innocent. Embrace your urges. You're a man and have the ability to be aggressive in your approach while it's still socially acceptable. If you see a hot girl at the movies and she turns you on, get out of your fucking seat and approach her. Let her know that you think she is sexually attractive and turns you on. Women like bold approaches like that. It's not a bad thing to have these urges. Feminism likes to tell men that we are sexual deviants if we act on these urges. Fuck them. Women still like bold men. It makes them feel sexy. Embrace that shit man.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 7

• Learn self control, it's that easy. You don't need anything more than what you already have. Just focus on other things, remember that tits are just tits. Don't assign some amazing power and significance to them.

• Its called being a dude. It happens and us men will always enjoy looking at boobs but if you want to stop looking at them, just look somewhere else and force yourself to think of something... just anything. It really isn't that hard and you will become better through practice.

• I have the same problem however not really because my girl will show them to me as per my command.

• Accept it, we can't.

• ain't nothing wrong with that. you're human bro as long as you don't get creepy about it you're fine.

• Dude you are a man. You suppose to always look at a woman boobies. Why do you think God made women to look sexy for?

• Just pretend she doesn't have any or make a lot of eye contact with her.