Do guys just start hating the girl they loved for years just because of a big fight between them? Is the hate permanent or temporary?

So I was/am in relationship with this guy since like four years now and I dont know if its broken up or not. Out families also get along very well our parents and our siblings too but some thing happened between his and mine siblings that kind of included our relationship too a fight took place but it shouldn't have been this much of a big deal. So my boyfriend suddenly gets hyper and says to me that he doesn't want to be woth me anynore after all this I have to admit the fight that took place between our siblings was pretty intense but he was not the kinda guy that just breaks up. He was veryyy caring and loving and he made me feel like im the queen of the world and he proved not through only his words but his actions that he really loved me but I can't understand what happened now. He said he doesn't want anything to do with me right now and that he doesn't know the future but right now he doesn't want this. I tried to talk to him but he simply blocked me without giving any reply. So my question to guys is can you give any idea of what's going on in his head? Does he bow really hate me? Will he change his mind? Has the love just vanished? Why is he taking out all the heat on me? Because he has done this once before too something goes wrong and instead of being a man and take a stand he just breaks it off with me and makes himself feel like he's always the victim. He changed his mind before and came back to me even caring than before but now im really scared will he ever realise how how much he hurt me im broken hearted. I want him to realise and say something I dont even know whats going on in his head that he made this decision. Im sure he is not dating anyone new he is commenting that he'll stay single forever. I dont know guys help. Will he come back? Does he still love me? Or does he hate me? Will he change his mind because he said this time he wouldn't I didn't do anything and still he is saying all these things he is so not like this, he always cared so helpp
+1 y
Also he seemed pretty hurt and a lot angry, on something that was said by our siblings and he said that he never loved me but I know that this isn't true so help. Does he hate me for ever now? We planned to marry but does he really loathe me now because when I tried to talk things out he blocked me. And we meet once or twice in six months its kind of a long distance relationship
4
0