Do you ever just want to earth to slowly loose population?

Sometimes I feel like earth should just slowly just loose the population because of the amount of stupidity. People polluting the earth and waters but get mad when people call them out for it. The amount of racist and sexist and people saying it's different when it happens to males or whites when it's exactly the same.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When you get to university you'll see how deep the indoctrination runs. Don't let the far-left corrupt your mind the way they have millions of others. The best place to be politically is the center. Maybe sway slightly left or right depending on the issue but don't go hard in 1 direction or the other. And always fight for your right to speak your mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's nice that you were able to be around nice people buts it's like you think there are good people in the world and then Donald trump becomes President. I kind of want america to be the first country to die out. That would be awesome, it's going to happen anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so too. Also because we're overpopulated. If I were in control, I would make having kids illegal for about 5 years. That way, less babies would be born (not killed), but the world would naturally lose some people due to age, accidents, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Ohh kiddo. You haven't seen the tip of the iceburg yet!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is a problem, a problem caused by us the people of earth. We are the ones populating the earth so it is better for us if we rather than blamimg others first look at ourselves. Dont you think so :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish Africa and the middle east (Excluding Israel of course) would become barren wastelands with only the natural resources remaining.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why Africa, I'm black so I take that as a offense

• Nothing specifically with black people, its overpopulated and set to continue accelerating it's population numbers whilest making no technological advancements or being a manufacturing hub. As for the middle east... well I just don't like it.

• Why excluding Israel?

• It's going to happen, unless dying of old age is eliminated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish the earth would get sucked into a Black Hole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I agree with you at this point but this is mean a war and the war is not good at all

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mean war I mean slowly because the population is actually slowly die from the lack of sex

• earth should lose population all at once.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope fuckin faster

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes