I think he wants to end it?

I made the mistake of letting my emotions get ahead of me and broke up with my boyfriend. This made me realize quite swiftly that I can't live without him. So, I swallowed my pride and asked him (more like begged...) to take me back, but he said no and that we should stay apart and see how things go then decide. He's changed his relationship status to single, and everyone is saying, "Yup, it's over." I'm literally crying all the time and wishing I could either disappear or turn back time. Obviously the second option isn't possible, so I'm close to choosing disappearance (self-murder has been popping up since 8th grade, more lately now that my depression has resurfaced) I just want him to understand that I love him so much and I'm sorry for what I did. I want to know if he really does love me too, but I don't think he'll answer me if I text or call. (truthfully, I'm starting to think I'm too paranoid and becoming a bit stalker-ish. But I can't get my mind off of him!) Help, please? Death is becoming a bit more appealing...

My parents kept pushing me to the idea and finally to shut them up I did. (telling them to stop talking is basically taboo) I didn't know what to do and couldn't talk to anyone to get advice.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, don't even have those thoughts, NO guy is worth that you under 18 years old you have a whole life ahead of you ( I know this doesn't make you feel better but thinking about taking your life is irrational thinking) if anything he is probably trying to teach you a lesson. Give the relationship a rest for sometime, then if he is mature enough maybe he will talk it out with you. He's told you lets see how things go, you expressed you wanted to be with him..hes wants to wait a little...which usually means he will come back. don't be so needy, don't contact him a lot, let him miss you ok?

What Guys Said 1

• well you did break up with him, do you think it makes any sense breaking up with a guy your in love with? because it makes no sense to me whatsoever

What Girls Said 1

• i know it feels like the end of the world now, but it's not. you're young. wait it out, do anything to distract yourself. you'll feel better with time, and you'll be happy again. don't hurt yourself.