I miss him, will he come back or how do I stop thinking about him?

I can't stop thinking about this guy! He rejected me after 8 months of talking saying I am not his type and that he would never date me. How do I stop thinking about him? Will he come back?( he did came back one time)

We stop talking 12 days ago. When I told him to leave me alone if he didn't want the same things

32

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 things u can do. You can just let time pass by, or you can find someone else. If you just wait and let time pass by while avoiding him and not being reminded of him eventually u will get over him trust me. And if u find another guy that's nice then maybe he can take your mind off of the guy. Also try to focus on other things in your life. Work out, play some games, do things to take ur mind off of him and eventually you'll feel better about the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are kind of in the same situation i am. i was with this guy for 3.5 years and a few days ago he broke up with me again. he broke up with me after a big fight but came back i explained what we did was wrong and he did come back. but i am thinking this time why do we always have to be dumped again and again by them? we have our self respect. so just do what i am doing. i tried talking to him this time trough text but he totally ignored me so now i am not going to try anymore. dont text him dont try to get things right because we dont deserve such bad behaviour. let him be for a month or 2 meanwhile enjoy being single and just hope and pray and wait for him to realize his mistake and apologize because that is what i am doing. lets see what happens for both of us

What Guys Said 1

• stop talking with him, he will never come back, don't be fool, move on

What Girls Said 2

• Distraction, that's what I'm doing right now. Go out and get drunk and do stupid stuff that you most likely later regret but who cares.

• Have to move on