I have a boyfriend I am dating and have been for almost two years, but I like someone else?

I have a boyfriend I am dating and have been for almost two years, but I like someone else what to do ?

i have a boyfriend of almost two years and all the sudden I had these feelings for someone else cause we kind of stopped hanging out and well I made friends with this guy I like him but not sure if it will work cause he is the party type but he is 20 and I am 17 and my boyfriend is 17 . I broke up with my boyfriend cause I didn't feel the same but I don't want to leave my boyfriend but I want the other guy to.. I don't know what to do... HELP PLEASE?!

01

What Guys Said 1

• you broke up with your boyfriend because he was out of sight and out of mind...you need to narrow your choice down to one, i.e. what do you want and who will be the guy for you in that respect?

What Girls Said 0