Why do guys do this?

why are guys so mean and emotionally tear girls down? And make them have low self esteem? why do guys do this??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys are like that. Some girls Will do the same thing to you. But most likely they do it because they are jealous. they want to make you feel bad about yourself since they feel bad about themselves. they just are haters.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all: no one makes you have low self esteem. Yes, bullying can lead to it but at the end of the day you can choose to rise above it. I know when you're young it's hard but get rid of that victim mentality sooner rather than later.

Also, I've not met many guys who do this other than typical bullies or assholes, so it's useless trying to find the reason why they do things. They simply do, they suck, as such their opinions aren't worth giving value to.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Not everyone does this, it's also certainly not male-specific. Men and women do it, thus it's a person-specific behavioral attribute.
    As to why, I can't say, I don't know the person. He might just be an asshole, or a sociopath

1|0
    0|0
  • "Guy" don't do this, it's just that many girls have knack of only going after the guys who do this.

0|3
    1|0
  • Essentially, it would make her an easier target, either for themselves or someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you generalise

1|1
    0|0
  • because you put all guys in the same category.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• honey we girls can never understand that. maybe they just take their depression out on us or maybe it makes them feel better somehow. because im going through the same thing. lots of gals here are going through this. every guy no matter how good they are and how much they love or used to love their girlfriends at some points in their life they do this maybe because it makes them feel powerful and dominant over someone and important. A HOLES

1|0
    0|1
Loading... ;