What to do if you run into someone who you were dating that cut you off?

So I was dating this girl for a couple of months, she seemed very damaged and usually lashed out when she was reminded that she's in some sort of relationship (dating), i never put my foot down because I assumed arguing would bring back bad memories and it would hurt her. Up until recently she lashed out again about not wanting any sort of relationship (its happened many times before but she just never left) but its weird due to the fact that she does have jealousy issues and is overall happy when we are together, and resulted in us arguing which i then put my foot down saying she treated me like shit despite the many things i do for her and never asked for anything in return. For some reason the things i said which was along the lines of why do you keep treating me like shit, and your comparing me to others (referring to her bad history with men), as well as i guess i never really meant anything to you if your willing to let me go so easily. For some reason these things hurt her the most which led her to blocking communications with me on both forms of social media and via text. Now the argument was completely unnesscary and overall not that serious but i guess she was fed up. With that being said, i know for a fact that im going to see her at a event and the wounds are still fresh you would say, how should i handle it? Should i apologize even though she's put me through so much problems emotionally and I've taken care of her so many times or do I continue to stay along the sidelines and give her what she wanted for me to be gone?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I would leave it alone, pretend you don't see her. This is something she needs to work out on her own, there's nothing you can do to fix her.

• jsut avoid her.

What Guys Said 1

• Avoid her if possible. If that's not possible play it cool don't show her your feelings. I was in a similar situation did not work out well for me just move on she'll only bring further problems down the road. She's not ready for a relationship you guys aren't on the same page right now.