I like her and I want her back! What do I do?

So there is this woman that I like who is 10 years older than I am. Anyways, she broke things off between her and I. Initially, we were suppose to be friends with benefits but we got way too serious and she just wanted to go back and focus on herself.

In the beginning, i was really struggling and thought about her all the time. I went to a cottage over the weekend and snapchat & used instagram story, AND WITHIN MINUTES, she is the FIRST one to see it!
On Monday night, she texted me but I was a bit cold because like I am trying to get over her and I dont even know how i should have responded really.

Early in the morning today, I had a job interview and I looked really good! So I snapchat and instagram story it! WITHIN MINUTES! she is the first one to see. How is that possible?
a
Yes, in a sense I do want her back but at the same time, I don't know. What do I do if I want her back? Also, how is she ALWAYS the first one to see my story? And why is she looking at my story?

21

What Girls Said 2

• she still probably like you

• It sounds like BOTH of you need to define what you want from each other. Just from what you wrote, it seems that both of you are in this "limbo" area where you still want to be in each other's lives & you still like each other, BUT you're both not quite on the same page in terms of a relationship. I would suggest to talk to each other about that... ask her honestly what she wants from you (friendship, sex, a relationship), and you also have to tell her exactly what you want from her.

You said she texted you when you were at that cottage... what was the context and/or content of the text? Was it just something friendly? Was it flirting? I think that would help to give a little context (to us) as to where her feelings were at that moment. Maybe she realized she made a mistake in breaking things off.

Not sure how she's always the first one to see your stories... the only explanation I can think of is that 1) she's constantly on her social media, so she's already on it when you're updating, and so she just so happens to see it first; or 2) she's stalking you for whatever reason (i. e. she misses you, she wants to see if you're sleeping with anyone new, etc.)

What Guys Said 1

• live and learn walk away