Why is he acting like that?

So this white guy asked me out and I said yes and then the next day I said I don't wanna do this and he said it was just a joke and I said ok. So now I'm very distant with him no snapchat, instagram, or talking to him in school. one day he texted me why am I acting ghetto because I know your not ghetto and I said I'm not acting and never was then he sent the emoji that was the flipping off one and I don't know why is acting like this. Now he is being nice trying to start conversations with me. I've been Ignoring him why is all of a sudden being nice again?

12

What Guys Said 2

• might have saw what he was missing but I would leave him alone

• Worry less about boys and more in school. then you won't have problems

What Girls Said 1

• Well sounds like his ego was bruised when you changed your mind and turned him down. he said it was a joke so that he wouldn't have to feel as embarrassed and obviously out of that he was a bit rude to you, and then after a while I'm sure he mended his ego back a bit and because you said yes at first he is either trying to be nice to ask you out again, or he got over himself and realized he didn't have to be an ass about it all