I feel so guilty?

I lied to my boyfriend about my age.. only by a year & I just explained the whole thing to him in message & I just broke up w/ him cause I felt like he would have
.. cause I lied and I wish I didn't ! So I basically explained it & i'm turning my phone off so I won't be able to see his message..
Please nothing negative im already not in the mood.

Update he hasn't responded yet.. but I don't care.. he's talked to other girls while w me.. & I forgave him.. So if he can't forgive me or respond oh well it wasn't worth it.. but I also didn tell him to leave me alone lol but anyway thanks for the love and support , y'all don't know how much y'all helped :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe it or not but you get a freebee once a month. Guys don't understand women during their period so just turn your phone on and tell him that. it will work. Never had my friend or ever heard of a guy that is caught up about the girl their dating's age. Once he loves you it's hard for him to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking up with him because of it may be just a bit drastic. You don't know how he will react. He will probably just laugh about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Man you got to relax. No guy is going to break up you over your unless it's illegal. And plus it's just a year.

• Im legal.. it's just the fact that I lied & when a person lies.. everything u say people will think it's also a lie.. I'm not a liar I just fucked up

• Alrighty

• @Shadowfury522 I hope

• That jailbait...

What Girls Said 2

• How long were you together?

• A year

• Like I said, if you really care about him, give him a chance to forgive you.

• Okay

• Put your phone back on and read his messages please. I'm sure he's not mad.