Just add some funny quotes.

ex: "While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...Thanks Mario Kart." or

"The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again"

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

What Guys Said 3

• House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

• To err is human, to forgive is not Company Policy.

This was only a test; if this had been a real emergency, you'd be dead.

• "Women don't let a silly thing like sense f*** up their argument, that's why they when every argument, period." CR

a little rephrased, btw

and no offense intended.

• The Energizer bunny was arrested yesterday. He was arrested for Battery."

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!