How to bring back your ex?

we broke up 1 week ago

138

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• we broke up two weeks ago for the second time in two years so this is what im doing. at first I told him to do whatever he wants so he got veryyyy angry and broke up with me he already wanted to because of some issues we were going through but I made him finalize his decision because of my temper. second, I fought with him. third, I finally calm myself down and texted him trying to work things out but he blocked me without any answer. so now I am giving him the space he needs. dont text or plead let him be. if he loves you he will come back keep quiet for a month or two. let him realise on his own. lets see what happens because you can't forcefully change their mind like I tried but it was of no use. so all they need is time. they will enjoy a few days being single and one day in a few months they'll hopefully try to get in contact with you. hope for the best.

What Guys Said 7

• seduce him

• I wish I knew. I have 4 ex's and I would like being one of them back. But I treated then all bad and used them so I don't think that will happen.

• There's an ad for miracle juju that comes up in my email. Want it?

• kidnapping is always a great option

• By moving on.. I known I known but listen. Most guys don't want you till they can't have you and many people just need time to miss you. If your texting them 247 how can they miss u?

• what was break up over?

• You don't. Just learn to move on.

What Girls Said 12

• You can't bring them back if they don't want to be with you. There is a reason why the relationship failed. If he wanted to fix it, he wouldn't have broken up with you. He would have fixed it while you were still in a relationship.

• What if it's something only SHE can fix? A change she is needing? Can that make it work?

• "If she wants to change, she has to do it herself." I think this is what I meant, really.

• @Sablab7 But at the end of the day, she will have to do that with somebody else. Once an ex', stays an ex. Plus its a mutual agreement. If he doesn't want her back, that's it.

• That's a very vague question. I wouldn't be able to give you a specific answer without a lot more information on your situation.

However generally speaking, if you want something go get it, so maybe just ask him if he wants to get back together?

• I think you should just relax and calm down. What is the reason to your breakup and what happened. There is a reason they are an ex. If time tells and it is meant for a purpose, they will come back.

• Lol don't try to get your ex back. This is never a good situation. There'd a reason that the relationship ended and especially if they ended it, leave it the way it is.

• ✨magic or kidnap yep 👽

• Just move on, distract yourself, do things that've you love and have fun! It's the best way to move on and realise that you don't need a man to keep you happy.

• Why do you want to get back together? What's changed since the breakup?

• show him what he's missing. get yourself in order. make sure he knows your good without him (without blatantly telling him)

• Find someone else

• It ended for a reason, dude.

• just don't.

• depends why you broke up.