Why is he doing this?

my ex has been stalking me he can to my photoshoot and ruined it he called me a bitch he said if he can't have me nobody can so then this morning i headed to the beach he followed me there and tried to hide now he's on the beach stalking me what can i do

27

Most Helpful Guy

• models can't date. i know one model who says she's "lonely", yet, if she really was lonely, she wouldn't be single. fact is, she's just too busy with work and school. she's a model and goes to school full time, so, i think she's just choosing to be single

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a lowlife. Maybe he's jealous but he's saying those things to get a reaction. If I don't like someone or I'm over someone I would go on with my life and pretend that they never existed but it seems like he can't get over you. He shouldn't be stalking you, you should file a restraining order

• i agree but i filed a restraining order and he still comes around me

• You should call the police again because he is violating an order of protection he can be facing fines, jail time or both. I was gonna say move but why should you move for him

• idek how he gets past my gate and he's just insane i left him 3 years ago and he still stalks me

What Guys Said 6

• call the cops or go to the cops. thats is threatening actions on his part. if that fails have a few guy friends handle it for you because his type only take physical actions serious. and he will get physical with you if he doesn't get his way.

• i tried that and my dad got me a personal body guard be he don't care he is crazy

• well crazy means he only understands physicality. your gonna have to do something physical too him by an means and with your restraining order and probable cause you can claim self defense seeing how he does not know how to keep away.

• Probably get a restraining order because it could get violent if he can't have his way.

• go somewhere with private security and have them handle him

• Go to the police and try to get a restraining order

• sorry beautiful but they are laws for that

• Seems like he really hates you

What Girls Said 1

• Go to the police. That's my only advice. I've been through this as well, and the ass stalked me for 3 years because I was too afraid of the consequences when he sees the police. I'm now 5 months without any sign from him.