Should my dad drop his girlfriend / baby mama?

She was caught on POF (Plenty of fish) , And while him and i were out of town we caught a truck on camera pull into the drive way while we are gone... we know no one with that truck and my little sister doesn't know who it was or recognize the truck... Any opinion... on what to do... Call her out or wait to find more info out?

12

What Guys Said 2

• that's the type of question I was waiting for. Anyways, it's time to call sherlock. ask her about it in such a way that she statsts behaving awkward or gives a weird opinion.

• I think what your dad does for pleasure is none of your buisness and you should stay out of it ;)

• im not asking about his pleasure ! Thats sick minded. I'm trying to see if i should catch this bitch red handed !

• This will sound offensive. I don't mean it to but it will. Your dad is a grownup. If he is stupid enough not to realize that he's being cheated on, he deserves it.

• he does know he just doesn't know what to do because she's using their child against him !

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely question her about it. Sounds quite sketchy...