Eeek.....Have I left it too late - Am I too old?

Hi I'm 26 and never had a boyfriend. I've flirted, kissed loads but never got attached - (broken home, scared of rejection, career focused etc etc..) I've now come to an age where I'd love a boyfriend but am totally clueless and terrified that I've left it too late. I'm athletic and quite attractive but a complete dumbest around guys I like! No problem getting them to approach me but a major problem when it comes to talking to them. Help - I've bombs of friends so am social just not when romance is involved!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, always been single, I wonder if it is too late for me?

What Guys Said 3

• There is no such thing as "too old" when it comes to finding love. When guys approach you just be more open, give them your phone number and let them ask you out.

• Find a common interest - or make it a common interest, and discuss that. For example, you're athletic. If you like soccer, talk to guys that like soccer too.. Or if you're interested in a guy who likes basketball, try watching a guy, and talking to him about someone from the game, etc.

• I've never had a girlfriend, always been single, I feel you, but I feel that if you really want a boyfriend, you could get one since you girls don't have to initiate

What Girls Said 0