Best way to break up?

What is the best way to go about a breakup for both parties? The cleanest cut if you know what I mean.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• *clears throat*
    BOY 👏
    GET YO CHEESE ASS SOUR ASS FUC* ASS HALF BROKEN REESES ASS THE FUC*ING FUC* OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SNAP YO DIC* OFF AND MAKE YOU EAT IT UP.
    .
    .
    Note : scientists hate me because they couldnt figure out the secret behind glorious way of breaking up.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Text message
    A hand written note
    Telling somebody else to tell the other person for you

These are the less confrontational ways to do it to avoid seeing the person face to face.

• But is avoiding interaction the best way? That doesn't seem like it will give a lot of closure

• It depends on how bad the break up is. If you can end on good terms then face to face is good. If thing's are bad then not face to face is the way to go.

• coward

• Meet her face to face, look her in the eyes and say that you no longer feel a connection and feel unhappy together. Probably best to also be apologetic for breaking their heart and wasting their time.

• I would not recommend a simple text message. It gives your other half the feeling they meant nothing at all. It also shows a complete lack of respect. Even if she yells at you when you break up face to face, least you made the effort. In the long-term you'll probably gain more respect that way.

• there is no "best way". but there is a right way: meet up in person and in private. talk it through.