Is it my turn now or should I wait until he contacts me again?

My ex texted me via Facebook few months after a break-up last week (it was him who initiated a break up, he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and didn't want to hurt me). We had nice and flirty conversation, but it triggered lots of emotions in me, as I still have feelings for him. I didn't react to his last text though and deactivated my FB account for while (I needed some time to think and unable myself to check his profile all the time). Now I'm thinking to text him, but I'm scared to mess it up. On the other hand, if I won't show any initiative, he may completely move on..

What should I do in this situation?

• Text him and initiate a conversation
  • Wait for him to contact you again
He is in his hometown and looking for a job there. I was thinking to ask how he is and if he had luck in finding a job. Is it a good idea?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• So you have changed your mind about wanting serious? If not, be very careful. You don't want to mess up your chances of finding the right guy because you are too into the ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, text him.

What Guys Said 2

• If he has shown no sign of changing his mind about a serious relationship then I think it's best if you try to move on. To me it would be weird if my ex got rid of her FB after messaging me just to text me a few weeks later...

• Text him and initiate a conversation

What Girls Said 1

• Move on with your life. Exes are exes for a reason