How do men handle breakups?

when they were the ones who broke up w the girl.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• they don't

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'd agree with @DirectX , we don't. I'm not too proud of this. I've ghosted... even before it was called ghosting.
    I'm married now, so that's a part of my distant past (over 20 years), but it STILL bothers me (even more than the girls who ghosted me).

TO ALL THOSE WOMEN, WHO HAVE EVER BEEN GHOSTED, AND ON BEHALF OF ALL MEN, WHO ARE SORRY THEY GHOSTED,...
    WE"RE REALLY SORRY... PLEASE FORGIVE US.

• Yes that's exactly what he Did! He ghosted, he just disappeared stop texting me an d calling n after I just blocked him and he never pursue me again

• 2 years.. . why do u guys do that? why?

• @sassy922
      My own experience was after a couple months. After 2 years, you definitely deserve something.
      I'm really sorry. It might take a while, but there will come a time you'll be downright grateful that he left.

• at first the feeling of being free is great but after a couple months of that is when the hurting kicks in. that's if the girl meant something to him n if they were together for a while. it depends on a couple things I guess.

• Well it depends on how much the woman actually meant to him. If she meant a lot, he's still going to hurt a lot. But he won't show it. Ever. It's in our nature to act like "look at me i feel no pain i'm so machooo"

• We fuck sluts.

• alcohol mostly except in some of my other friends's case they handled it first shocked then "fuck it" to "let's fuck that" so I suppose depends who you ask. in my case alcohol, cigarettes and multiple other "addictive substances"

• We just being angry all the time or mix feelings come to our minds

• not well

• when they broke up they don't need to handle something. If a guy brokes up he is not in love any more so he is happy to be free

• we don't

• we enjoy first, few months are awesome. Then we hunt again.

• cry, remember, rationalize, move on, block and remove from friends list repeat

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!