Getting over someone?

how can you get over someone who used to mean the world for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• takes some time, a little effort and a whole lot of addiction to a hobby

Most Helpful Girl

• only time can heal. I know you'll want to talk and stalk him on social media and maybe it'll make you feel better. just think about it as you are just giving him some space and meanwhile concentrate on yourself. your mind will keep hoping that you're just on a break and that he'll return and in this time your heart will hopefully move on. think about all the things he said or did that hurt you so much and try to use those to develop a bit hate for him.

What Guys Said 2

• I became very angry on my first breakup. I started hating everyone for a few days but then i realized why the fuck i am doing that, she doesn't cares so why am i doing this. Just concentrated on my hobby which is singing and started working out. It helped.

• time. give it some time. you will move on

What Girls Said 1

• I'm still in that process. Holding onto anger definitely helps to make you hate him and not miss him as much.